Thursday, June 23, 2011

Untied

I kind of like living with nothing to lose. When He says follow, it means going, leaving everything else behind. And for the first time in a long time I'm not tied down. While it seems lonely sometimes, aimless others, I can take comfort in my ability to "just go". Having nothing to stop me at the moment, no real tie to any job, boy, apartment, town. I am a willing and aimlessly wondering individual that is in a position to be used. Not by anyone, but by Him. And that is enough, really, to get me through the day and through the entire night. The deal is I can't get close, not to you, or you, or even you, because that'll give me something that I'll want to hold on to. That will bring me to investing more than I could ever leave. Why did it take me so long to find this clue, to find this hint at life? I am me, for Him. And that's exactly what I was made to be. While I might be dealing, fighting, and stirring everything in my heart, I have never been so calm. Never felt such clarity, healing, and peace. And this is the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment