Friday, June 24, 2011

Feel

I want to feel the wind. To know, without any doubt, that something in this life is moving. I want to feel the wind brush against my cheek and blow my hair across my face. I want to feel the air.

I want to feel the sun. To know, without any doubt, that something in this life is warm. I want to feel the sun shine against my cheek and warm my neck with it's glow. I want to feel the light.

I want to feel the rain. To know, without any doubt, that something in this life is capable of emotion. I want to feel the rain pour against my cheek and run down my face. I want to feel the liquid.

I want to feel the dirt. To know, without any doubt, that something in this life is growing. I want to feel the dirt against my feet and between my toes. I want to feel the solid ground.

I want to feel the Lord. To know, without any doubt, that something in this life is loving. I want to feel the strength in my heart and the expanse in my mind. I want to feel the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment