Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Silence, again.

I am lost. Between broken and healed. Forgotten between the cracks. When all on Earth means nothing to me, nothing that calls to me or hears me. I know He is here. And with everything, when I call He hears. He comes. He feels. He holds. He mends. What a long process this seems to be. An unending, winding road into the far off distance. And it seems nothing but up, up, and up. Why am I here? How can I move from there to there? How come no one responds? How come no one cares to hear my voice? I talk and talk and talk. But am not heard. I am not answered. I just speak to the walls around me. How can I be so alone? So lost? How can You put me here? Why? Why? You hear me, but why will you not respond? Why do I deserve a blank stare? Why don't I deserve an answer?

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know you are not alone. I know you may feel alone at times and it is a very difficult emotion to deal with...but you are heard...I hear you. You will have an answer one day. Sometimes the answers are hidden from us for a while. Sometimes the answers are not what we want to hear.
    I am truly sorry for this silence you 'hear'. It will go away again. Might I suggest you just sit in your silence and let it speak to you. Try not to distract it totally. For in your silence, you might find your answer.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete